It is important to businesses and individuals to obtain good advice in this area given the constant relations with Public Administrations. Public Administrations can adopt decisions unfairly affecting rights and causing damages which, if no action is taken promptly, can be irreparable.
VALERO & SAN ROMÁN has a lot of experience in this area given the daily and permanent relations that we have with different Public Administrations, offering our clients overall advice on their relations with them. We anticipate potential problems that clients may encounter with the authorities in order to avoid unfair decisions and damages. Where these cases need to be litigated VALERO & SAN ROMÁN represents client in court to defend the rights that have been infringed by the public authorities.
VALERO & SAN ROMÁN covers the following areas:
· State aid and public subsidy procedures
· Public contracts and infrastructure
· Investigation proceedings
· Financial liability
· Compulsory purchase orders
· Public domain: Water, mines, highland regions and infrastructure
· Administrative and contentious-administrative appeals
· Appeals for legal protection before the Constitutional Court
· Licenses, urban planning agreements
· Advice on Environmental legality
· Waste management
· Business and environmental licenses
· Environmental impact declarations
· Harmful and unhealthy activities, noise, smell, etc.