If you want to obtain legal residency in Spain, you only have to make an investment of, at least, 500,000€. This legal residency is ussualy called Golden Visa.
What are the requirements to obtain the Golden Visa?
Foreigners not resident in Spain will be able to apply for a Golden Visa if they can prove to have done a significant capital investment, that meets any of the following:
- Real estate investment for an amount equal or over 500,000€, free of taxes and charges. The part of the investment that exceeds the amount required may be subject to a charge or lien. This type of investment is very frecuent.
- Investment of a minimum 1 million euro in shares in Spanish companies, bank deposit, or investment funds.
- Investment of a minimum 2 million euro in Spanish public debt securities.
- Creation of a business project in Spain considered and accredited as general interest. It will have a general interest if it meets with, at least, one of the following conditions:
- Creation of jobs
- Implementation of an investment with a relevant socio-economic impact in the geographic area where the activity will be developed.
- Relevant contribution to the scientific and/or technological innovation.
What are the most relevant advantages of the Golden Visa?
- The legal residency in Spain of the investor can be extended to the members of his/her family.
- The investor (or family members) with legal residency in Spain can travel to the other countries of the Schengen territory during 90 days of 180 days.
- The significant capital investment can be done by a private individual or company.
Valero & San Román has proven experience in all the investment procedure and subsequent obtaining of the Golden Visa offering its clients a specialised legal advice.
If you would like to receive further information, please contact us through the company telephone numbers 965.985.451 y 912.201.294 or by e-mail to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org